Monday 4 July 2011

Notes on Proposal Writing

Scrap 'Identity' - I hate the word

Masters Project - experiment further, basic knowledge of what I may achieve (as mentioned in self negotiated 2)

SCRAP BRAIN (put this later)
Self expression is a main factor in my practice and this is articulated best through work that is intially produced using my hands...

Self Negotiated 1

Exploring fascinations in depth that are always showing up in my creative career so far.  Resulting in self expressive, personal work

Self Negotiated 2

Purely experimental - understand better what results I can achieve with experiments preparing me for my Masters Project.

Mapping the body

Last year - needed careful consideration of how I would bring 3 films together as one exhibition, it would make more sense, as the films are very different, to present them as 3 completely separate films with a running theme.

Themes

Surface
Body
Feminism
Skin
Scale
Cognition

Aims

To produce experimental short films

around the concept of body skin image personal self expressive

Where themes clearly work together

Objectives?

Experiment
Learn new techniques
Problem solving
focus research
Discover running theme that works
find out what statement I am really trying to make

how will I overcome the problem of multiple themes?
What are/is my main theme I wish to explore and try to represent through my films?

No comments:

Post a Comment